To make a business online needs a passion, a drive for success and good work ethic. Some of the biggest online companies to date all started out somewhere.
Facebook was born in Harvard university by man with an idea with his college room mates to help, Google was created in a garage in Stanford near the U.S route 101 highway that links San Fransisco to Silicon Valley, Ebay started life in San Jose living room.
But what these companies created would be the bench mark for anybody wanting to make a business online, Facebook started out in 2004 and is now worth $350 billion, Google $527 billion and Ebay around $4.5 billion in shares, these figures are stupid amounts, BUT SOMEONE DID IT!
” look at what these companies are offering”
Really if you look what these companies are offering in relation to the vast money they are creating its hard to wonder HOW?
Facebook is a social media site that’s lets users create a free account and interact with friends and relatives via the internet, Google being a search engine being the hub for anyone online wanting to find anything whether it be to find a place or shopping for cloths, Ebay being a online internet auction charging very little fees for there auction platform.
How to Make Money Online?
How to Make Business Online?
- Work to your Strengths, you couldn’t sell a cat if you loved dogs, base your business round a hobby something you have a good insight to.
- Find a market round your strengths, a need, a solution to problem.
- Create a website or business round your market.
- Get traffic (visitors) to your site.
- Get your website ranked within Google.